Categories

XXX Hardcore Wax

Μη ΔιαθέσιμοXXX Hardcore Wax Κέρωμα

ΔΩΡΕΑΝ ΜΕΤΑΦΟΡΙΚΑ

σε παραγγελίες άνω των 150€

ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΣ ΣΥΝΑΛΛΑΓΕΣ

ΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΙΚΕΣ ΠΑΡΑΓΓΕΛΙΕΣ

2130009361

Κωδικός Προϊόντος:099923
Διαθεσιμότητα:Μη Διαθέσιμο
31,25€
Ποσότητα:Στο καλάθι

 

 

 

Made almost at the birth of the company ... For over 30 years ... its formula has evolved slightly to fit the times ... and it has also continues as young as when it was presented.

 

 

 

It has a Carnauba content of 47% by volume, of which 90% is pure white carnauba and the remaining 10% of first grade yellow carnauba.

 

 

 

Its protection lasts about two months or more if we give more than one layer, which in addition to increasing the length will give us a truly spectacular.
 
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για το προϊόν.

Γράψτε μια αξιολόγηση

Το Όνομα σας:


Η Αξιολόγηση σας:Σημείωση: δε μεταφράζεται η HTML!

Βαθμολογία:Κακή           Καλή

Εισάγετε τον κωδικό στο ακόλουθο πλαίσιο:



Ετικέτες:XXX, Hardcore, Wax, Κέρωμα, CHEMICAL, GUYS
Loading...